Connecting to God & the Kingdom Series
We live in an increasingly technology driven world. Facebook, Snap-Chat and social media have replaced face-to-face communication and the ability connect with people is becoming more and more difficult. Developing long-distance, online relationships is deemed more valuable than developing relationships with the people we live with, interact with and see every day. And it is in this techno-environment that believers must exist in relationship with a God who desires to know them intimately!
In this powerful series, Dr. Dana Carson teaches how faith, refusing to worry and seeking the Kingdom of God helps you walk in a fulfilling, close, personal relationship with God. You will learn:
- How to KNOW God instead of KNOWING OF God
- How man lost his connection with God and to get it back
- The difference between the vertical and horizontal relationships and their impact on your walk with God
- Three things you will do if you really have a heart for God
- And much, much more!
Series Messages Include:
- Connecting to the King: Putting God First
- Reconnecting to God
- Restitution, Reconciliation, Restoration
- The Pursuit of Passion: A Heart for God
- The Power of Value