Chances are you've probably heard the popular phrase, "Act your age not your shoe size." It's a common phrase quoted by parents to their children, who for some reason or another are acting immature. It's no secret that growing up is a natural part of life, but it's not always easy. It takes discipline and a lot of hard work to mature and to live a mature life. In this is powerful series, you will learn all about what it means to have Kingdom maturity, discipline not only naturally, but spiritually. You will learn:
- The process to spiritual maturation
- How to stay the course, even when you face difficult obstacles in life
- How to live as a fully-functional citizen of the Kingdom
Let God establish you and make you into a powerful vessel for His glory!
- Strive for the Kingdom - Don't Give Up!
- If Heaven Is Your Goal, You Have to Put Something On It!
- God Wants to Establish You
- Moving On to the Kingdom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.